Is leading others something that comes naturally to you? Are you ready for the next step in your career as a cleaner? Do you have a good command of the English language in both spoken and written form? Then we are looking for you as our new full-time (38 hours) working supervisor in cleaning.
At a pharmaceutical company in Hoofddorp, you will work as a working supervisor in cleaning. As a working supervisor, you will be exempt from approximately 25% - 33% of cleaning tasks. These tasks will be replaced by supervising and facilitating the cleaners. We require our working supervisor to possess social, approachable, and leadership qualities. Maintaining job satisfaction among your colleagues is essential. The company invests in its employees by offering internal growth opportunities. Employees can take an internal course that expands their job responsibilities, and this will naturally reflect in their salary. It is possible to work from Monday to Sunday. There are three shifts to choose from. 06:00 - 14:00, 10:00 - 18:00, and 12:00 - 20:00.
Your tasks include:
- Cleaning furniture in offices and laboratories
- Cleaning sanitary facilities
- Cleaning floors and vacuuming
- Keeping the logbook and following clear guidelines in a medical environment
- Operationally supervising the team
- You can work independently and communicate well.
- You follow procedures and rules accurately because this is necessary in a medical company.
- You speak fluent English.
- You have experience as a cleaner.
- You live in the Hoofddorp area.
- You have leadership qualities.
You will work as a working supervisor in cleaning at a medical company in Hoofddorp. The company treats the blood of cancer patients in laboratories. All cleaners are very important to us and must be guided correctly. This is where you come in as a working supervisor. All procedures are in English. It is, therefore, a requirement that you can speak and read English.
- Salary ranging from € 13.00 to € 14.87 gross per hour.
- 25 vacation days per year and 8.3% vacation pay.
- Opportunities to obtain certificates and training.
If you have any questions about this job as a working supervisor in cleaning, please contact Ephraim Adriaansz at 06-57301743. If you are enthusiastic and would like to work as a working supervisor in cleaning, press the apply button now.